Small Business Software
No matter what size your business is, at Arrow we understand that like any good business, you are always looking for ways to increase your productivity, generate sales, keep costs under control and maintain a competitive edge.
We know Accounting software and have been in the business since 1989. Arrow specialise in the development of Accounting and Business Software for growing small to medium sized businesses, so we understand how important it is for a business to select the right type of software to match their business needs.
Key features that a small business may be looking for in an Accounting software package could include:
- Comprehensive reports – Using reports to closely monitor how your organisation is performing, means better decisions, faster, this is a key factor in business success. Great reports give you the information you need to assess the profitability or your business and effectively manage cash flow. Detailed financial reports give you insights into the areas of the business that may need your attention.
- Multi user access – Real time data and multi user access to your Accounting software means that your information can be shared amongst key staff members for better collaboration.
- Integrated Payroll – Performing payroll management functions within your Accounting software can often be a more cost effective and efficient way of managing your payroll function. You will need to enter employee hours, create and schedule payments, track employee entitlements and you may even need your software to be compliant with Australian Taxation Office regulations.
- Integrates easily – A software solution that integrates easily with other applications and systems is important to a small business to ensure that the software is flexible and able to enable share information across multiple systems.
Tencia Small Business Software – Helping you manage your growing business
Keeping track of sales, stock, debtors and payrolls can get complicated particularly as your business grows. The right business accounting software can help deliver real, quantifiable business benefits.
- Gain easier access to real time financial data
- Drill down to the transaction level quickly and easily to gain a deeper understanding of your business.
- Make critical business decision with more confidence using up to the minute information.
- Manage and forecast stock with greater accuracy. Know at a glance how much stock you have on hand.
- View customer transactions and identify sales opportunities more effectively.
Tencia is ideal for:
- Growing small businesses
- Organisations with multiple offices
- Multiple warehouse locations
- High volume transactions or multiple stock lines
- Deal in foreign currencies or are considering entering international markets in future.
- Businesses looking for an integrated Australian Payroll module.
Tencia – Business Accounting Software
The Tencia business accounting package includes:
- Serial Batch Tracking
- Advanced Sales Analysis
- Special Pricing Matrix
- Report Designer
- Tencia Management Console
- Tencia Connect
Want to find out more? Contact us for a free no obligation demonstration 1800 248 264 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org